February 2, 2008

FeBruaRy

Today...ok i shld say Yday is the 1st day of Feb..
I will be very busy in this month.
1st is the celebration of CNY
2nd Celebration of VTD (valentine's day)
3rd is the trip to Japan..
when i go bek to work shld be end of the month of Feb..
haha..SO SHIOK!!!


Finally me n my colleagues received a good news today which is we will get our BONUS on MONDAY!
HoOOORAAAy!
when i told my mum abt this news...she also feel very happy..
she said:"Yeah!!!you can return back money for me!"
i almost fainted when she told me like this..haha!
but is true..i reli need to give her back her money...
so i think half of my bonus will belong to her :)

1 comment:

penguin said...

excuse me, dear. Nothing much you write here but you want me to read? haha... Anyway, i dont know when you put such a message on msn, i hope that i am not too late.
Get your bonus? Congrats!!! to me... because i can get 1/3 of your bonus, right? haha.. just kidding.
have a nice day!