July 9, 2008

She is sad

I am very free in Office today~~~!
so I decide to read through the blog which belong to my frens or family.
and i found out - she.
She is someone close to me,when i read her BLOG only i realise she is not very Happy on this 2 weeks

(hey is 2 weeks not 2 days)

I am quite Sad when i read it.
I know what had happened on her cos she told me before.
I tried to explain to her at tht time but she got a wrong msg
she thought i am trying to scold her like how the others treat her...
feel speechless ~~~
anyway still hope she can be happy ~~~~

human is like this :**##
everything will become negative when we are in the bad mood
even though the people is trying to help you but you thought they are trying to put shit on you
good thing telling in the right time is good thing
but when telling in the wrong time den it will become bad thing

so what we can say next time?
or ar we suppose to wait the people good mood only tell her???
it is to late to tell them untill they feel good?

No comments: