January 6, 2009

mOOd Not Under Control DAY

A New Year Come~!

A lot of thing had happened on the 1st week of 2009.
Today is only 6th day of Jan, but seem like everything is not under my control.
My temper, My tears, My pain, My stress came to say "HI" to me without giving me any notice!!! (Damn~~!)
I hate myself when I realise I have made someone sad,I have made someone really mad on my stupid emotion~~
I have made someone shouting on me ........ He shout until I feel my heart had stopped suddenly. MY mind appeared --- Is him the one I knew before?
I give thousand of reason for myself not to shout him back. IF we really shouting to each other, I believe both of us will just left the car at the road side and go to police station after one hour to find back my car.
I didn't fight back in this situation doesn't mean that I admit I did wrong at that time. I thanks to the traffic jam and the car that let me see clearer on him.
It's too late to haiz~~
I start asking myself "Am I the right girl for him?"
Are we really can find the perfect match in this world?
I try to persuade myself don't think too much.
Don't be so sensitive
Don't be so silly
But~~~~is very hard ok?!!
I know what should I do to solve all this stupid thinking ...

No comments: