October 15, 2008

OCTOBER 08

When I woke up this morning, feel so lazy~~
Don’t feel like going to work today

These few days, not much thing can do in the office. It is so silent when no phone ring, no incoming email and no interacting within me and the fellow colleagues.
I know, even I am not going, my colleagues still can cover my job. I want to continue my dream and the smell of my bed is seducing me zzzzzzzz

++++++++++++++++++ == ++++++++++++++++++ == +++++++++++++++++++++++

In the end, I brush my teeth, wash face, change proper clothes, pray and drive ahead to the office.
*hehe***(I am not tht kind of irresponsibility person)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Internet connection in new house had fixed.
Finally I can check my hotmail, gmail, friendster, facebook, MSN, updating and reading blog every night.

sure my mum will start complaint me n my sis not accompany her to watch tv at night if we on9 every night.so must have a good plan to avoid her complaint~~~~~~~~~!!!!

“thanks” for the TM people who finally solve the internet problem~almost one month they had used to fix it~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~so "EFFECTIVE" right?

2 comments:

*+yEeWeN+* said...

hahax... you are right! we are gonna have a lot of complaint from our mother... let's plan together when we are free! ^0^

Yi Shuang said...

haha~~hey i got something to comment~~
can u change your blogger personal pic ah?i look so ugly ler